Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dev Notes 05/01/09

I'm starting with the entity position rewrite this month. Today I went through the notes and reorganized their list entry to remove some ambiguities and set things in more or less the order I want to follow. The primary goal here is to have some military structure in place for both the upcoming squad work as well as subsequent army releases.

Man, I miss underground month already!

I'm curious to see what these sort of changes bring with them. A look at the almighty list reveals that there's really not a whole lot of info one way or another. Most of the tasks are like, "Update mayor", but doesn't tell us how it's being updated or why.

Guess we'll be finding out!

I also wonder what type of changes this'll bring to the military. Will we be able to have generals now? Will command hierarchies make more sense? Hmm! We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment